Users

edit SideBar

Ryan.Requests History

Hide minor edits - Show changes to output

July 13, 2019, at 09:23 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1563070070a8566b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563070070a8566b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:07-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Crying Holy unto the Lord - Vince Gil
>><<
#foxend 1563070070a8566b0#
July 13, 2019, at 09:21 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1563069782a68332b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563069782a68332b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:03-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Jordans Banks - Alabama
>><<
#foxend 1563069782a68332b0#
July 13, 2019, at 09:19 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1563070012a68498b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563070012a68498b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:06-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
When I said I do - Clint Black
>><<
#foxend 1563070012a68498b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1563070070a8566b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563070070a8566b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:07-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Crying Holy unto the Lord - Vince Gil
>><<
#foxend 1563070070a8566b0#
July 13, 2019, at 09:07 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 55-65:
#foxbegin 1563069723a32237b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563069723a32237b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:02-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Appalachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1563069723a32237b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1563070012a68498b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563070012a68498b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:06-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
When I said I do - Clint Black
>><<
#foxend 1563070012a68498b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1563069782a68332b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563069782a68332b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:03-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Jordans Banks - Alabama
>><<
#foxend 1563069782a68332b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1563069723a32237b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1563069723a32237b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-13 21:02-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Appalachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1563069723a32237b0#
July 12, 2019, at 10:10 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1562986657a13427b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986657a13427b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Peace Train - Cat Stevens
>><<
#foxend 1562986657a13427b0#
July 12, 2019, at 10:05 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1562986683a62535b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986683a62535b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:58-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Breathe - Michael W. Smith
>><<
#foxend 1562986683a62535b0#
July 12, 2019, at 10:00 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 55-65:
#foxbegin 1562986613a33428b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986613a33428b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1562986613a33428b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562986683a62535b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986683a62535b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:58-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Breathe - Michael W. Smith
>><<
#foxend 1562986683a62535b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562986657a13427b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986657a13427b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Peace Train - Cat Stevens
>><<
#foxend 1562986657a13427b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562986613a33428b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562986613a33428b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1562986613a33428b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:43 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1562985327a42621b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985327a42621b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:35-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1562985327a42621b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:43 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1562985377a17611b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985377a17611b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:36-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
This land is your land - Christy minstrels
>><<
#foxend 1562985377a17611b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:37 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 55-65:
#foxbegin 1562985272a20360b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985272a20360b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:34-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalachian Mtn girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1562985272a20360b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:37 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 66-76:
#foxbegin 1562983484a51722b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983484a51722b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:04-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Coal Miner's Dtr. - Loretta Lynn
>><<
#foxend 1562983484a51722b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562985377a17611b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985377a17611b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:36-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
This land is your land - Christy minstrels
>><<
#foxend 1562985377a17611b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562985327a42621b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985327a42621b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:35-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1562985327a42621b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562985272a20360b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562985272a20360b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:34-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalachian Mtn girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1562985272a20360b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:34 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1562983556a77201b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983556a77201b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:05-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Orange Blossom Special - Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1562983556a77201b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:30 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 55-90:
#foxbegin 1562983396a9170b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983396a9170b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:03-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Amazing Love - Texas Tenors
























amazing Love - Txas teors
>><<
#foxend 1562983396a9170b0#
July 12, 2019, at 09:22 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1562983520a20203b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983520a20203b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:05-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Singing Bye Bye Miss America
>><<
#foxend 1562983520a20203b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562983556a77201b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983556a77201b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:05-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Orange Blossom Special - Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1562983556a77201b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562983520a20203b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983520a20203b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:05-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Singing Bye Bye Miss America
>><<
#foxend 1562983520a20203b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1562983484a51722b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983484a51722b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:04-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Coal Miner's Dtr. - Loretta Lynn
>><<
#foxend 1562983484a51722b0#
Added lines 34-69:
#foxbegin 1562983396a9170b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1562983396a9170b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-07-12 21:03-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Amazing Love - Texas Tenors
























amazing Love - Txas teors
>><<
#foxend 1562983396a9170b0#
June 29, 2019, at 10:08 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561863456a65418b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863456a65418b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues
>><<
#foxend 1561863456a65418b0#
June 29, 2019, at 10:06 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561863572a55103b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863572a55103b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:59-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Long black train - Josh Turner
>><<
#foxend 1561863572a55103b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561863572a55103b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863572a55103b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:59-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Long black train - Josh Turner
>><<
#foxend 1561863572a55103b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561863456a65418b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863456a65418b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues
>><<
#foxend 1561863456a65418b0#
June 29, 2019, at 09:55 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561863005a41095b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863005a41095b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:50-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn Girl
>><<
#foxend 1561863005a41095b0#
June 29, 2019, at 09:53 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561863027a77933b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863027a77933b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:50-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads
>><<
#foxend 1561863027a77933b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561863027a77933b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863027a77933b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:50-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads
>><<
#foxend 1561863027a77933b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561863005a41095b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561863005a41095b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-29 21:50-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn Girl
>><<
#foxend 1561863005a41095b0#
June 28, 2019, at 09:54 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561776691a55485b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561776691a55485b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:51-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
applachian mountain girl - don't forget
>><<
#foxend 1561776691a55485b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561776691a55485b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561776691a55485b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:51-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
applachian mountain girl - don't forget
>><<
#foxend 1561776691a55485b0#
June 28, 2019, at 09:35 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561775107a3182b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775107a3182b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:25-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Blowing in the wind - Peter, Paul and Mary
>><<
#foxend 1561775107a3182b0#
June 28, 2019, at 09:34 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561775188a11530b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775188a11530b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:26-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1561775188a11530b0#
June 28, 2019, at 09:28 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561775209a98050b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775209a98050b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:26-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Music Box Dancer
>><<
#foxend 1561775209a98050b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561775209a98050b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775209a98050b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:26-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Music Box Dancer
>><<
#foxend 1561775209a98050b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561775188a11530b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775188a11530b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:26-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian Mtn girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1561775188a11530b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561775107a3182b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561775107a3182b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 21:25-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Blowing in the wind - Peter, Paul and Mary
>><<
#foxend 1561775107a3182b0#
June 28, 2019, at 09:03 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561773143a85824b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773143a85824b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:52-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Top - Texas Tenors
>><<
#foxend 1561773143a85824b0#
June 28, 2019, at 08:58 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561773181a24492b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773181a24492b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Mtn Music - Eddie Rabbet
>><<
#foxend 1561773181a24492b0#
June 28, 2019, at 08:54 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561773205a71419b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773205a71419b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Circle of Friends - Point of Grace
>><<
#foxend 1561773205a71419b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561773205a71419b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773205a71419b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Circle of Friends - Point of Grace
>><<
#foxend 1561773205a71419b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561773181a24492b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773181a24492b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Mtn Music - Eddie Rabbet
>><<
#foxend 1561773181a24492b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561773143a85824b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561773143a85824b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:52-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Top - Texas Tenors
>><<
#foxend 1561773143a85824b0#
June 28, 2019, at 08:50 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561772670a1742b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772670a1742b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:44-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Erin Tennessee - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1561772670a1742b0#
June 28, 2019, at 08:47 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1561772596a65565b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772596a65565b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Love put a song in my heart - Charlie Pride
>><<
#foxend 1561772596a65565b0#
June 28, 2019, at 08:45 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 55-65:
#foxbegin 1561772545a15851b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772545a15851b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:42-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Starwood in Aspen - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1561772545a15851b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561772670a1742b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772670a1742b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:44-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Erin Tennessee - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1561772670a1742b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561772596a65565b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772596a65565b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Love put a song in my heart - Charlie Pride
>><<
#foxend 1561772596a65565b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561772545a15851b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561772545a15851b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-28 20:42-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Starwood in Aspen - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1561772545a15851b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:18 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561255987a24090b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561255987a24090b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 21:13-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Michael, row the boat ashore - Highwaymen
>><<
#foxend 1561255987a24090b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:18 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561256056a65292b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561256056a65292b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 21:14-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Will the Circle be unbroken - Allison Kraus
>><<
#foxend 1561256056a65292b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561256056a65292b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561256056a65292b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 21:14-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Will the Circle be unbroken - Allison Kraus
>><<
#foxend 1561256056a65292b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561255987a24090b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561255987a24090b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 21:13-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Michael, row the boat ashore - Highwaymen
>><<
#foxend 1561255987a24090b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:11 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561255136a84031b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561255136a84031b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:58-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - J. Denver
>><<
#foxend 1561255136a84031b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:04 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1561254937a45939b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254937a45939b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:55-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Life, love and others - Point of Grace
>><<
#foxend 1561254937a45939b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:03 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1561254967a78249b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254967a78249b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues - Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1561254967a78249b0#
June 22, 2019, at 09:01 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 66-76:
#foxbegin 1561254895a35873b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254895a35873b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:54-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood
>><<
#foxend 1561254895a35873b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561255136a84031b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561255136a84031b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:58-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - J. Denver
>><<
#foxend 1561255136a84031b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561254967a78249b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254967a78249b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues - Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1561254967a78249b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561254937a45939b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254937a45939b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:55-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Life, love and others - Point of Grace
>><<
#foxend 1561254937a45939b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561254895a35873b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561254895a35873b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:54-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood
>><<
#foxend 1561254895a35873b0#
June 22, 2019, at 08:50 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561253579a79129b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253579a79129b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:32-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Peace in the valley - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1561253579a79129b0#
June 22, 2019, at 08:42 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1561253515a11782b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253515a11782b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:31-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian mountain girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1561253515a11782b0#
June 22, 2019, at 08:40 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561253863a24881b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253863a24881b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:37-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Top - Texas Tenors
>><<
#foxend 1561253863a24881b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561253863a24881b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253863a24881b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:37-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rocky Top - Texas Tenors
>><<
#foxend 1561253863a24881b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561253579a79129b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253579a79129b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:32-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Peace in the valley - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1561253579a79129b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561253515a11782b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561253515a11782b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-22 20:31-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applachian mountain girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1561253515a11782b0#
June 21, 2019, at 09:09 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561167788a24363b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167788a24363b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Say hello - Vince Gil
>><<
#foxend 1561167788a24363b0#
June 21, 2019, at 09:03 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1561167911a62863b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167911a62863b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:45-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
I'm working on a building - Oak Ridge Boys
>><<
#foxend 1561167911a62863b0#
June 21, 2019, at 09:00 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-56:
#foxbegin 1561167866a17945b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167866a17945b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:44-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Sound of Silence - Simon Garfunkel


>><<
#foxend 1561167866a17945b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561167911a62863b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167911a62863b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:45-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
I'm working on a building - Oak Ridge Boys
>><<
#foxend 1561167911a62863b0#
Added lines 34-46:
#foxbegin 1561167866a17945b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167866a17945b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:44-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Sound of Silence - Simon Garfunkel


>><<
#foxend 1561167866a17945b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1561167788a24363b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1561167788a24363b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-21 20:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Say hello - Vince Gil
>><<
#foxend 1561167788a24363b0#
June 08, 2019, at 10:02 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1560048102a48216b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048102a48216b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:41-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
New Home - Eric Bibb
>><<
#foxend 1560048102a48216b0#
June 08, 2019, at 10:00 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1560048140a75568b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048140a75568b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:42-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood w/ Vince Gill
>><<
#foxend 1560048140a75568b0#
June 08, 2019, at 10:00 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1560048227a12327b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048227a12327b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1560048227a12327b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560048227a12327b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048227a12327b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:43-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1560048227a12327b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560048140a75568b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048140a75568b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:42-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
How Great Thou Art - Carrie Underwood w/ Vince Gill
>><<
#foxend 1560048140a75568b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560048102a48216b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560048102a48216b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:41-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
New Home - Eric Bibb
>><<
#foxend 1560048102a48216b0#
June 08, 2019, at 09:28 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1560046690a76084b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046690a76084b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:18-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1560046690a76084b0#
June 08, 2019, at 09:26 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1560046824a10483b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046824a10483b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:20-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
On Blackberry Hill - Fats Domino
>><<
#foxend 1560046824a10483b0#
June 08, 2019, at 09:22 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1560046760a26201b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046760a26201b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:19-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Big River - Highwaymen
>><<
#foxend 1560046760a26201b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560046824a10483b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046824a10483b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:20-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
On Blackberry Hill - Fats Domino
>><<
#foxend 1560046824a10483b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560046760a26201b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046760a26201b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:19-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Big River - Highwaymen
>><<
#foxend 1560046760a26201b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1560046690a76084b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1560046690a76084b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-08 21:18-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalachian Mtn Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1560046690a76084b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:37 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559961305a86605b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559961305a86605b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:35-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rythums of life - Irish tenors
>><<
#foxend 1559961305a86605b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559961305a86605b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559961305a86605b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:35-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Rythums of life - Irish tenors
>><<
#foxend 1559961305a86605b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:34 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559961122a82642b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559961122a82642b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:32-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1559961122a82642b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559961122a82642b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559961122a82642b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:32-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1559961122a82642b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:30 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559960697a5826b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559960697a5826b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:24-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalchian Mountain Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1559960697a5826b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559960697a5826b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559960697a5826b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 21:24-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Applalchian Mountain Girl - Alan Jackson
>><<
#foxend 1559960697a5826b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:21 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559958826a55821b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958826a55821b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
On the wings of a dove - Charlie Pride
>><<
#foxend 1559958826a55821b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:14 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559959040a88395b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559959040a88395b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
I choose to love - Ray Bolz
>><<
#foxend 1559959040a88395b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:02 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1559958895a11843b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958895a11843b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:54-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Living on Love - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1559958895a11843b0#
June 07, 2019, at 09:00 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1559958986a94445b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958986a94445b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Singing bye bye Miss America bye
>><<
#foxend 1559958986a94445b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559959040a88395b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559959040a88395b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:57-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
I choose to love - Ray Bolz
>><<
#foxend 1559959040a88395b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559958986a94445b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958986a94445b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Singing bye bye Miss America bye
>><<
#foxend 1559958986a94445b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559958895a11843b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958895a11843b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:54-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Living on Love - Daniel O'Donnell
>><<
#foxend 1559958895a11843b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559958826a55821b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559958826a55821b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-07 20:53-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
On the wings of a dove - Charlie Pride
>><<
#foxend 1559958826a55821b0#
June 01, 2019, at 08:45 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559439663a67146b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559439663a67146b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:41-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Long Black Train - Josh Turner
>><<
#foxend 1559439663a67146b0#
June 01, 2019, at 08:44 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1559439210a91639b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559439210a91639b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:33-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Jordan's Banks -Alabama
>><<
#foxend 1559439210a91639b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559439663a67146b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559439663a67146b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:41-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Long Black Train - Josh Turner
>><<
#foxend 1559439663a67146b0#
June 01, 2019, at 08:36 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1559438886a86715b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559438886a86715b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:28-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1559438886a86715b0#
June 01, 2019, at 08:34 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 44-54:
#foxbegin 1559438924a15917b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559438924a15917b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:28-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Don't let the rain come down - Serendipity singers
>><<
#foxend 1559438924a15917b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559439210a91639b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559439210a91639b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:33-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Jordan's Banks -Alabama
>><<
#foxend 1559439210a91639b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559438924a15917b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559438924a15917b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:28-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Don't let the rain come down - Serendipity singers
>><<
#foxend 1559438924a15917b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559438886a86715b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559438886a86715b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-06-01 20:28-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Mockingbird Hill - Burl Ives
>><<
#foxend 1559438886a86715b0#
May 31, 2019, at 08:09 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559350564a55684b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559350564a55684b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-05-31 19:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues -Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1559350564a55684b0#
May 31, 2019, at 08:04 PM by Ryan - Post deleted
Deleted lines 33-43:
#foxbegin 1559350613a32048b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559350613a32048b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-05-31 19:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1559350613a32048b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559350613a32048b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559350613a32048b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-05-31 19:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Country Roads - John Denver
>><<
#foxend 1559350613a32048b0#
Added lines 34-44:
#foxbegin 1559350564a55684b0#
(:div1 class=messagehead:)
>>rfloat<<
(:if auth edit:){[foxdelrange 1559350564a55684b0 {$FullName} ]} &nbsp; (:ifend:)'''[-2019-05-31 19:56-]'''
>><<
'''GB'''
(:div1end:)
>>messageitem<<
Lee Highway Blues -Stuart Duncan
>><<
#foxend 1559350564a55684b0#